Thursday 27 September 2012

Creating My Final Images

For my final photos, I took 3 photographs of 3 different models in the studio, using a white background.
I edited my photos on 'photoshop' and 'picmonkey' - I found both of these really useful and I will definately be using these for most of my images.
All three models were told to wear red lipstick and fake eyelashes.

I changed the three photos to black and white, and made the skin on the three models clear and smooth by using the wrinkle remover tool on 'picmonkey' and 'airbrush' I also changed the brightness, contrast, shadows and highlights to get the correct light and shading of the photo.

These are the three images before I edited them:

Model number 1 - Lucy

Model number 2 - Danni

Model number 3 - Coral


These are the three images after editing them (adding black and white effect and using several tools):

Model number 1 - Lucy

Model number 2 - Danni

Model number 3 - Coral





No comments:

Post a Comment