Thursday 27 September 2012

Evaluation

I have really enjoyed this assignment, and i am very pleased with my final photographs.
I created the final images by take 3 photos (portraits) in the studio of 3 different models (Lucy, Danni and Coral).
I then uploaded my photos to the computer and edited them on 'photoshop' and 'picmonkey'. I made them all black and white and changed the brightness, contrast, exposure, shadows and highlights. I also used tools on 'picmonkey' such as 'wrinkle remover' to smooth the appearance of the skin, 'blemish fix' to get rid of spots and a few other tools.
I then got 3 photos of 3 different human skulls and made them black and white in 'photoshop'.
I cropped the photos of the skulls, and rezised them to make them fit the shape and sizes of the three models faces. 
I then printed both the skull photos and the photos of the models, and ripped the photos of the skulls and stuck them onto the photos of the models. I then scanned the 2 photos together to look like half of the face is  there and then the other half is the skull.
I had to go back onto photoshop to do any last minute editing - by using the liquify tool on photoshop, to make any bits of the skull bigger or small or made to fit the shape of the face.

I then saved the photos and they are now all finished.

I am happy with my photos, however when I scanned them on the scanner, it changed the shading/colour of the black and white a little, so it wasn't as good as before I scanned them.
Overall I am thrilled with my final photos and I will need to enter them into the 'Beauty and the Beast' competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment