Monday 24 September 2012

Final Idea

For my final photographs, I have chosen to go with the idea of taking a photograph of a girl, and a photgraph of a skull and put them together so that it looks like half a skull and half of the girls face.
I am going to take 3 different photos, using three different models.
I am going to edit my photographs using 'Photoshop' and 'PicMonkey' as these are both great for editing photographs.
I am going to change the three photographs to black and white, (both the girl and the skull).
I chose this theme as it reminds me of life and death.
This is relevent with the theme 'Beauty and the Beast' because beauty is life, and the beast is death, and I think these photographs will portray that very well.

If this idea doesn't go to plan, I will have to use my back up plan which would be to use the same three models, but half half of their face with lots of makeup and half without. This would be relevant with the theme 'Beauty and the Beast' because it would be asking which side is the beauty and which is the beast? Which is more beautiful, natural or fake? 

I am hoping my first idea works as this is my favourite idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment