Thursday 20 September 2012

Introduction

For this assignment we have been asked to enter Harman's 'Beauty and the Beast' competition. We have three weeks to create three thought provoking images in response to the theme 'Beauty and the Beast'. My challenge is to show the diversity and contrasts that surround us each day.

All of my images are required to be A4 digital images. I am going to draw my inspiration from the world around us. I am going to be experimental withing my images, both technically and creatively. I am aiming to make my images original, imaginative, contemporary and powerful.

I need to include in-depth research within this assignment, to inspire me for my own images and I will need to make a comparison between my images and another photographer or artists work, whose work inspires me or relates to the provided theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment