Monday 24 September 2012

Research


This is the photo that inspired me to choose to do this for my theme. I really like it because it is different, and I like how it's ripped in the middle, as it adds more interest to it. I like that it is black and white, and I am going to make my 3 photographs black and white too.
I will need to ensure when putting the two halves of photos together that the skull and the models face are the same size and are acurate. I couldn't find the photographer/artist who created this photo.





These are also some other photos which I like with the half skull half woman idea:






I was going to do the skull makeup but decided that I liked the first photo best with the photo of the skull ripped and put with half of the girls face, so that is the idea I am going with.






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a gcse art student and I used the same half skull half face picture that you used and I did a really detailed copy of it and I am really proud of it however I am not allowed to submit that piece if I don't find out the artist but I have been looking a lot online and cant find out so if you find out then can you please tell me, thank you it would really help a lot xx

    ReplyDelete